Friday 8 April 2011

El Mecanico T


Yes. Another David Lozeau post. What can I say? I'm a fan.

David's "El Mecanico" shirt has been out for a bit now, but I just learned that he has plans to get some work shirts printed up with this design on it and for THAT I'm so totally stoked. I freakin' LIVE in Red Kapp work shirts, so I'll be definitely scoring one of them when he has them in hand.

As for the Mecanico t's shown here; Good deal at $20, methinks. I think some folks go way overboard on pricing for screenprinted shirts and twenty bucks is usually about my threshold of what I'll pay.

As always, check out David's site for TONS of other goodies; original art, prints, sculptures and more! David also posts up videos and photos of painting progress which are always interesting.

As always, stay tasty!

Zook!

No comments:

Post a Comment